EBG Application Process (2018-2019)
- Fill out the online application.
- Submit the completed application to the Board.
- Submit your (non-refundable) application fee of $85. When inducted in to EBG, the balance of the dues for the current quarter will be pro-rated.
- Include a Typed Bio of your company (tell us about your company, products and services).
- Include a Bio of you (tell us about yourself, married, kids, education and/or experience).
The Application Process Includes:
Up to three weeks for the committee to make a decision whether to include your company as a member (we strive for a quicker response).
- The $8 entry fee to the meetings is waived during these 2 weeks.
- When you are accepted, the Quarterly Dues are $125. The dues include, but are not limited to, the following: breakfast, networking, functions, website listing and the protection of the seat that you hold from competition within the group. Note:”Effective October 1st, 2016 quarterly member dues will be $125.00 plus $5 convenience fee if paid thru Paypal online making the total $130.00. Paying on time by check is still only $125.00. Dues should be paid by the 1st day of each calendar quarter, a $20 late fee is due after the second Tuesday of said quarter.
You MUST meet with three core EBG members during the 2 weeks.
It is your responsibility to contact them and make arrangements to meet. Below is a list of the core EBG members and their phone numbers:
- Fred Oakley (615) 975-8916, Oakley Construction
- Ronnie Bass (615) 264-6140, First Tennessee Bank
- Marion Brown (615) 707-1109, Marion Fabrication
- Chris Estep (615) 739-2400, Best Choice Roofing
- Tim Hobrock (615) 512-2113, PVD Solutions
- Ron Martinez (615) 851-6246, Outdoor Solutions
- Mike Miller (615) 719-2560, Tennessee Property Inspections
- Brandon Saunders (615) 310-1311, Brandon’s Automotive
- Richard Tomkins (615) 975-4862, TOMS
- Janie Watson (615) 358-8242, Associated Business Services
- Patti Robitaille (615) 264-2722, Stewart Title
- Steve Winter (615) 405-7897, ADT Security Systems
- James Arnold (615) 286-5625, Arnold’s Safe & Lock
- Linda Lole (615) 319-2844, Linda’s Perfect Platters
- Rodger Reeder (615)-430-9505, AdvantaClean of North-Middle TN
- James Cobb (615)-649-0049, Cobb & Waites Law
- Don Perkins (615) 824-3939, Mid South Flooring
- Jim Smith (615)-371-5400, Elite Insurance
- Rip Beazley (615) 720-6504, Brown’s Florist
- Jonathan Bibb (615) 924-7283, Covenant Heating and Cooling